QA1 RCK52352 1978-1988 G-Body Single Adjustable Rear Pro Coil System, Coil-Over
100% Dyno Tested and Serialized. Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers. Kit Will Lower the Vehicle. All Mounting Brackets and Hardware.
These kits include specially designed USA made mounting brackets and single or double adjustable aluminum shocks, springs and all necessary hardware. Single adjustable shocks provide 18 positions of simultaneous rebound and compression adjustment.
These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body allowing for ride height adjustability. Multiple spring rate options are also available, and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications. Conversion Kit Note: Later model vehicles tend to weigh more on average.
Please take this into account when ordering springs. The item "QA1 RCK52352 1978-1988 G-Body Single Adjustable Rear Pro Coil System, Coil-Over" is in sale since Sunday, September 30, 2018.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Suspension & Steering\Shocks & Struts". The seller is "poormanmotorsports" and is located in Denver, Colorado. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: QA1 Precision Products
- SKU: QAPRCK52352
- Manufacturer Part Number: RCK52352
- Suspension Height Adjustment:: 0.0-1.5 in. lowered
- Coilover Kit Position:: Rear
- Shocks Included:: Yes
- Adjustable Valving:: Single adjustable.
- Internal Design:: Twin-tube
- Gas Charged:: No
- Number of Valving Selections:: 18
- Extended Length (in):: 19.800 in.
- Collapsed Length (in):: 13.600 in.
- Upper Mount:: Eyelet
- Lower Mount:: Eyelet
- Body Diameter (in):: 2.000 in.
- Shock Body Material:: Aluminum
- Shock Body Finish:: Clear anodized
- Bushing Material:: Spherical bearing
- Bushing Color:: Natural
- Coilover Springs Included:: Yes
- Spring Rate (lbs/in):: 200 lbs.
- Spring Finish:: Silver powdercoated
- Crossmember Included:: No
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket Included:: No
- Hardware Included:: Yes