REBUILT 73-76 GM A/C R12 VIR VALVE Air Conditioning Expansion POA AC Camaro
This listing is for a. La rebuilt original VIR assembly (part #15-5112/replaces 15-560) for all stock applications that use a VIR. Simply unscrew 4 5/16 head bolts, adjust, and reinstall bolts. Rebuild includes complete disassembly, yellow zinc plating the upper valve cover and lower pieces, reconditioning the POA and expansion valves, replacing valve stems, replacing the sight-glass and all o-rings and installing new desiccant bags and pressure tested. The lower shell is 4 3/4 in height. The #1 cause of failure in a VIR is contaminants such as dirty oil and debris. It is imperative that the internal portion of your a/c system is clean and free of contaminants as it will cause the valves in the VIR will clog and your system will fail. Since the POA valve in VIR units cannot be calibrated, this valve is not suitable for 134a. REBUILT 73-76 GENERAL MOTORS A/C R12 VIR VALVE Air Conditioning Expansion POA AC. The item "REBUILT 73-76 GM A/C R12 VIR VALVE Air Conditioning Expansion POA AC Camaro" is in sale since Thursday, May 6, 2021. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Air Conditioning & Heat\Condensers & Evaporators". The seller is "**partsguy**" and is located in Tampa, Florida. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Interchange Part Number: Includes 6599444/15-562 & 724001/6599445/15-563
- California Prop 65 Warning: Warning. Everything sold into the state of California contains agents known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, reproductive harm, or other, as yet unnamed, harm to its citizenry. More info at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Manufacturer Part Number: 9956651: May require re-clocking the valve cover.
- Brand: The Part Guy LLC in Tampa, FL thepartguy. REPAIR ONLY - No returns.